All property photos
WORLD-CLASS VISTAS OF SAN FRANCISCO'S ICONIC LANDMARKS...
UNPARALLELED LOCATION IN THE CITY'S MOST HISTORIC PARISIAN-STYLE NEIGHBORHOOD...
Situated in the epicenter of Nob Hill, this dramatic sky-high residence features unparalleled infinity views of San Francisco’s city lights and the world-renowned Presidio Park all the way to the iconic Palace of Fine Arts and Golden Gate Bridge. Enjoy showstopping sunsets from floor to ceiling windows along with world-class vistas from all living spaces. Premiere finishes and a sleek, modern design blends contemporary living with a timeless setting.
Enjoy an unparalleled urban lifestyle in San Francisco’s most Parisian-style neighborhood- from the casual European-style neighborhood cafes and the elegantly manicured Huntington Park with its well-known fountain, to the haute-cuisine restaurants and chic night-clubs in some of the world’s grandest hotels.
Its location in the heart of the City is close to booming world-class tech and financial centers of Jackson Square, the Financial District and SoMa, as well as the internationally acclaimed shopping and dining of Union Square and Downtown, as well as the Broadway-style entertainment of the Theater District- a quintessential San Francisco lifestyle at the center of one of its most vibrant historical neighborhoods!
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath cooperative on Nob Hill
- 92 unit 27-floor high-rise built in 1962
- 1,893 Square feet as per graphic artist; 1,800 square feet as per City of San Francisco Tax records; Buyer to independently verify
- 24-hour doorman, guest valet parking and private fitness center
- Premiere location adjacent to Grace Cathedral and Huntington Park
- Expansive views of the Golden Gate Bridge, City Skyline, Sutro Tower, Presidio and Lafayette Parks, Palace of Fine Arts, Marin Headlands and the Bay
- HOA Dues: $2,856 / month. Includes water, garbage, building insurance, maintenance, reserves, on-site property management, gym, free common area laundry, cable TV, internet, electricity and 24-hour doorman
- Furniture (including televisions but not art) can also be included with sale for an additional $35,000
- Walk into a panorama of stunning views as you enter the huge, wide-open living/ dining/ entertaining space of this ultra-sophisticated City residence. From sweeping vistas of the City lights to the charming tree-lined scenery of some of the world's most beautiful parks to iconic landmarks such as the Palace of Fine Arts nd the Golden Gate Bridge- the views are absolutely mesmerizing from morning sunrises to spectacular sunsets to the sparkling evening lights of the City below.
- The super-chic living room space offers a wide-open floor plan that flows seamlessly into a dramatic dining area floating high above the cityscape below. Wood composite planked floors, and floor-to-ceiling windows providing bountiful natural light make this a warm and welcoming environment for contemporary everyday living as well as casual or formal entertaining.
- A gourmet chef's open kitchen enjoys bar seating adjacent to the dining area and is superbly outfitted with composite counter-tops, recessed lighting and glass subway tiled back-splash. Equipped with sleek stainless-steel Kitchen-Aid appliances including dishwasher, refrigerator and electric range with stove/oven this is a wonderful space for casual or gourmet cooking as well as gathering for causal dining or drinks.